Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ahhhh, scuba diving! There is nothing like being under the waters of the carribean or the atlantic ocean to really put one at ease.

My fiance and I got our open water diving certificates while on vacation in November of 2008 in Cancun, Mexico and have never looked back. We have since been to Veradero, Cuba and have also dove the Bay of Pigs. I can't tell you how amazing it is if you've never been. I advise people of all ages to try this activity at least once in their lives as it was life changing for us. We plan on getting our advanced certificates and take it as far as we can. Some of the aquatic life you see when you're down there is so moving. Since you can't speak communication to the other divers, there's much to talk about when you resurface. It's a bonding experience like no other and I hope we get to travel the world seeing all that we can. I'm claustrophobic as well and I forced myself to initially get over the trust factor when you are first underwater and have to really believe that this apparatus will give you air and not water. If you have a bucket list, this should be on it for sure!

For more information about how you can fire your boss and live your dreams to the fullest, go check out http://set-yourself-free.com

No comments:

Post a Comment